Visual Impairments Resource Kit Includes:
- Safety & Orientation Signs
- Check-off Chart for Assistance with Daily Tasks
- Check-off Lists for Preferred Vision Strategies & Support
- Check-off List for Visual Impairment Characteristics
- Blank Template for Preferred Vision Strategies & Support
- Tips for Promoting Safety & Independence
- Tips for Reading
- Vision Strategies
- Customizable Caregiver Instructions
- Pain Scale Visual Aid & Caregiver Instructions for Using Pain Scales
- Visual Impairments Resources
- Visual Aids & Templates:
- Phone Numbers List Template
- Passwords List Template
- Medications Chart Template
- Sample Medication Chart & Instructions
- TV Channels/Streaming Apps List Templates
- Visitor’s Log Template
- Food & Routine Preferences Charts
There are a total of 41 pages in this kit. You can see a sample of the pages by swiping through the photos of this product at the top of the page.
After completing your purchase, simply download the kit, choose which pages you’d like to print, and then fill in the pages with personalized information.
This product listing is for a digital download. Following the completion of your purchase, you will then be able to access your download for printing under the “My Downloads” tab.
Due to the fact that this product is a digital download, refunds are not accepted. However, if you have any issues with your purchase, please contact us.